General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The issue of personal data protection is particularly relevant due to the EU Data Protection Regulation also known as the ‘GDPR’. Obligations related to this regulation are binding for every company operating within the EU.
Would you like more information?
BOROVEC LEGAL can offer you the following services in the area of personal data protection:
- audit (internal implementation support) of your existing privacy policies
- designing the documentation required by the GDPR, in particular
- information / informed consent
- personal data processing contracts
- internal policies on personal data processing
- documentation for technical organisational measures adopted
- safety directives
- templates for keeping records of processed personal data
- provisioning of Data Protection Officer services (also known as the “DPO”)
- data protection impact assessment support (also known as the “DPIA”)
- focused target-group trainings (marketing staff, human resources, etc)
I’m interested in regular updates
Do you want to be updated with legal news?